• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Newest or Rare(ist) Morph?

Cool, Thanks !!
It is very nice, but actually looks like a "Frosted" Ghost to me.
Is there somewhere that contains any background info on this line that you know of?

Walter,
:crazy02:BOUT' CORNS !!

That was my thoughts also. Also, what lead to the name "blushing"? Maybe it is just my monitor, but I do not see any pinks or blushing coloration.

dc

The picture in the morph guide does not look exactly like the picture on here. It is more peachy around the neck area and head, with a white frosted body. The picture on here is not as impressive.

Could we get a few more pictures up here? Also are you going to be selling in the U.S. or are you selling overseas also?

That was my thoughts also. Also, what lead to the name "blushing"? Maybe it is just my monitor, but I do not see any pinks or blushing coloration.

dc

I think it's just my terrible picture taking cause they are really pink. Yes the Ultra gene is involved and that's why they can look "frosted".
Here is a blushing snow.
John
BlushingSnow.jpg

I think it's just my terrible picture taking cause they are really pink. Yes the Ultra gene is involved and that's why they can look "frosted".
Here is a blushing snow.
John
BlushingSnow.jpg

John,
It's good to know that the Ultra gene is involved and it would be nice to know more on the back ground of these "Blushing" Corns.

However, the "Frosted" Corns that I'm speaking of do not have the Ultra gene involved. The Corns out on the market that are labled "Forsted" are from the breeding of Corn x Gray Rat and to me that's what the first pic. appears to be.

I'm not saying it is, it just appears to be nothing more than that. That is the reason a good detailed history on this "Blushing" Corns would be helpful to everyone.

I just think if someone was going to market something new, as this "Blushing" term suggests, there would be a good detailed history on how they came about and what was invloved in their production..............I know I would anyway.

Walter,

John,
It's good to know that the Ultra gene is involved and it would be nice to know more on the back ground of these "Blushing" Corns.

I just think if someone was going to market something new, as this "Blushing" term suggests, there would be a good detailed history on how they came about and what was invloved in their production..............I know I would anyway.

Walter,

This pink gene may be the same as the pink in the coral and champagne (I've be told) I think this year might tell a lot.
Thanks Walter
John

This pink gene may be the same as the pink in the coral and champagne (I've be told) I think this year might tell a lot.
Thanks Walter
John

Cool !!
Every bit of info on this is helpful, Thanks John.
I think they are interesting and would like to know more about them.

Walter,

Well, everyone has their own preferences ...;)

Walter,

And that is what makes this hobby so great. I may not like some of the ultra based stuff or regular hypo stuff but others may not give a flip about sunkissed or lava. Just the way it goes. Everyone has their own likes and dislikes which make several niches available for breeders and buyers alike. I keep and breed what I like to see...not what the market likes to see. Sometimes it matches up really well with the market, sometimes it doesn't....but at least I am having fun while I do it! :crazy02:

And that is what makes this hobby so great. I may not like some of the ultra based stuff or regular hypo stuff but others may not give a flip about sunkissed or lava. Just the way it goes. Everyone has their own likes and dislikes which make several niches available for breeders and buyers alike. I keep and breed what I like to see...not what the market likes to see. Sometimes it matches up really well with the market, sometimes it doesn't....but at least I am having fun while I do it! :crazy02:

I am in the waiting for snakes to grow up so I can start breeding stage, but I gotta agree. There are so many interesting genes out there in the corn snake population that there are lots of possibilities. And even if ~my~ pet project either doesn't go as planned or nobody likes the resultant snakes even though ~I~ think they are lovely, well, I will have had a lot of fun in the meantime!

Well said Jeff and I can't agree more.

Guess that's why I don't bother wasting time on the Lava gene combos....they just do nothing for me.

Walter,

Well said Jeff and I can't agree more.

Guess that's why I don't bother wasting time on the Lava gene combos....they just do nothing for me.

Walter,

Exactly what I'm saying! You don't like them but I do. I don't like morph A, but you might. And on and on and on....

Makes the hobby fun with all the different combos and morphs that one can actually find a specialty they like and go with it.

Exactly what I'm saying! You don't like them but I do. I don't like morph A, but you might. And on and on and on....

Makes the hobby fun with all the different combos and morphs that one can actually find a specialty they like and go with it.

I know what'cha mean.

Walter,

Back