• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

What morphs of corns haven't been paired together?

chondrohead44

Hey all I was just wondering what corn morphs haven't been bred with each other? Also how was the blizzard corn made? I am a pewter and lavender guy myself (although I don't own either) so I am especially interested in new projects people are trying with them. And oh I am also a blood red guy too so again interested in new projects with them. I hope I get a lot of responses to this because in my opinion every corn breeder on this forum should pitch in :)

Thanks Guys!

Jacob

Hey all I was just wondering what corn morphs haven't been bred with each other? Also how was the blizzard corn made? I am a pewter and lavender guy myself (although I don't own either) so I am especially interested in new projects people are trying with them. And oh I am also a blood red guy too so again interested in new projects with them. I hope I get a lot of responses to this because in my opinion every corn breeder on this forum should pitch in :)

Thanks Guys!

Jacob

I believe blizzard is amel + anery b (charcoal)

yes, blizzard is amel and charcoal. It's hard to tell what hasn't been combined cause so many people have secret projects going, specifically Rich at serpenco! But getting the book mentioned by robbiescornfield will give you all the morph combinations known to have been produced.

I dont think anyone's done sunkissed lavender yet. That's one guess, but I bet someone will have them by the end of this year.

Thanks guys! I guess I will check out that book! What is serpenco's website? Are you talking about Rich Z? I keep hearing about him but don't know much about him.

Yeah rich Z. He is the host or owner or whatever you would call it - of this forum. serpenco.com is his website.

a pewter is a bloodred charcoal. if you crossed a hypo lav and a hypo bloodred you'd get all hypo's het for lavender and bloodred.

there are a lot of sunkiised stuff to come out still,a lot this year will be seen for the 1st time.
i have a lot of projects, but nothing that wont be made already by the time i get there.

I dont think anyone's done sunkissed lavender yet. That's one guess, but I bet someone will have them by the end of this year.

Yup, been done. For a few years now. How many of them do you want? I've also got some Sunkissed Hypo Lavenders, if no one has thought of that particular combo quite yet... :)

a pewter is a bloodred charcoal. if you crossed a hypo lav and a hypo bloodred you'd get all hypo's het for lavender and bloodred.
Technically speaking, a Pewter is a diffused charcoal.It took me awhile to learn this as well. To make a long story very short; diffused is the pattern trait and bloodred is the color trait, although bloodred is used for both, it creates confusion. just a lil FYI.

Yup, been done. For a few years now. How many of them do you want? I've also got some Sunkissed Hypo Lavenders, if no one has thought of that particular combo quite yet... :)

oh just what ever extras you've got lying around would be fine. How Bout sunkissed stripes? i might actually pay you for one of those :grin01:

I'm surprised i haven't seen a picture of one of those yet but maybe i missed it. Oh well guess I've got to wait a few more months.

Forked Tong - yeah your right. I remember hearing that a while back but i got into the habit of using them interchangeably before that i guess! Nice catch, thanks.

i wondered this too, i know motley has been done.. i THINK stripe has, but i cant find the pictures i thought i saw.

If someone wants to do Sunkissed with Stripe and/or Motley, my suggestion would be to use a Hypo Sunkissed and breed it to Hypo Stripe and/or Hypo Motley. I think the results will be more rewarding this way..... ;)

I have all the fixin's, but have to wait to be able to put it all together to eventually get a dilute Sunkissed anery stripe (and if both are het hypo, which is possible, a dilute Sunkissed ghost stripe).

Back