• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Hooollooween Photo Contest?

Sorry this took me a while but here is the pair that we have donated to the photo contest. It was supposed to be a 0.1 Ghost and a 1.0 Anery het Hypo but I am really starting to rethink this since the male has had a couple of sheds. I believe the male is a really dark Ghost. Either way the genetics are guaranteed and here they are. Again, sorry it took this long for me to post them.
Jay :cool:

Pics 1-2: 0.1 Ghost
Pics 3-4: 1.0 Anery het Hypo
(Probable Ghost)

Attachments

• Ghost_Female1.jpg
    Ghost_Female1.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 144
  • Ghost_Female2.jpg
    Ghost_Female2.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 146
  • Ghost_Male1.jpg
    Ghost_Male1.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 146
  • Ghost_Male2.jpg
    Ghost_Male2.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 146
OK...I missed something.
Where are these pictures being posted that we are supposed to be voting for? OR, are they being submitted to someone (Steph, Becky, Jenn and Tim) until all the entries are in before being posted and then we will vote on them? :shrugs:
Jay :cool:

Come on, Jay...We've posted at least three links in this thread to the rules now... :nyah:

DEADLINES

Entries must be submitted by 12:01AM EST October 27th, 2008 to [email protected]
Voting polls will be posted by 12:01AM EST October 29th, 2008 and end on 12:01AM EST October 31st, 2008

RULES

• A maximum of one entry per category per contestant
  • Image size 600x450 (no smaller, no larger)
  • Entry must be taken or created by the individual who submitted it
  • Entry or like entries may not be posted elsewhere on the internet, this is to remain anonymous
  • No names, copyright information, etc on images
  • Contestants under the age of 18 must have parental permission to enter and accept a live animal prize
  • Shipping on live prizes to be paid for by winner

Entries must be e-mailed to [email protected] with the following information:

• Screen Name
  • Image Title
  • Category

If under 18, a phone number must be provided to get ahold of a parent

The winning images will be determined by public voting

The rest of the rules and what not can be viewed in the posted thread in the Photo Gallery.

Man, not carving the ordered pumpkin till monday night!!!!
Mabe I could do it sunday, but don't want it to go bad before halloween. Might post one in another thread just for fun.

Okie dokie...
Entries were closed last night at midnight...

Had a bit of a contraction "scare" last night, so I'm going to go ahead and put up voting now so in case something happens, Jen doesn't have to worry about it and no one has to wait on me. :)

This Jen is more worried that you and baby will be OK.

O, we're fine. He's due to hatch Friday anyway.
I'm just not looking forward to the pain. :D

Thanks for the concern though! :)

Look what booties I got him:
baby-snake-shoes.jpg

:D

THOSE ARE THE CUTEST BABY BOOTIES EVER!!!!

I know, right?! :) I paid more then I should have for them (shhh, don't tell hubby) considering they're just baby booties...But when I saw them I had to have them!

ghosthousecorns said:
Your baby is due on Halloween? How cool is that?

Yeah, I was excited when they told me. :) We're trying like heck to hold out because I love the idea of a Halloween baby (and the name I picked out means "Raven" - so I think it's an extra perfect birth date for him).

Back