• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Finally PIPS after 75 days.

Christen

These kids wanted to make me wait and wait. I checked on the eggs last night and one had a little ooze on it and by this morning 4 were pipped and one looks like it is about ready to come out of the egg, already.

Here is the first one slashing away at the egg.
003.JPG

Here he is giving us a glimpse of how pretty he is.
011.JPG

Here is a pic of the 4 pips this morning.
019.JPG

Here is the one that looks like he is ready to leave the egg. It is pretty dry and I don't see any yoke but he is happy to chill in his egg and I am happy to let him. lol
023.JPG

I've _never_ had a baby that let me pick it up in the egg like that without disappearing!!

Congratulations! What pairing are these babies from?

These are butters. :)

I've _never_ had a baby that let me pick it up in the egg like that without disappearing!!

I did this last year and I got a picture of a baby checking out a finger pointing at it. This is the only baby that isn't pulling it's head back in the egg when I pull the lid off so I thought I would give it a try. I think it makes for cute pictures.

Here are the pics I got last year.

Attachments

• Babies pipping 001.JPG
    Babies pipping 001.JPG
    89.7 KB · Views: 200
  • Babies pipping 002.JPG
    Babies pipping 002.JPG
    89.1 KB · Views: 199
The one that I thought was ready to leave the egg was almost all the way out when I left the house. So I will have to update with out of egg pics when I get back home.

First baby out cruising the moist paper towels to get all the gunk off. This is 2nd baby to pip but first baby out. I can't wait till these kids shed. I am floored at the amount of yellow they already have. Guess that is what you get when you wait to pip for so long.

Attachments

• 035.JPG
    035.JPG
    121.3 KB · Views: 99
  • 036.JPG
    036.JPG
    97.2 KB · Views: 98
Just knowing that you live in my area and you have babies corns is making me want another one... :(

Just wait!! Your next one might have to have dark eyes ;) I am expecting a lot of gray babies of different shade over the next couple months. lol

Back