• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

First PIPS EVER! Sunglow Motley's hatching

K. Rene

Cozmic Cornz
So I have been all antsy since the 8 week mark (this is my first time breeding reptiles, I bred my dog but this is way different) and today is day 62 for Raya's clutch. I went to put the spray bottle back in the incubator and of course I had to look and this is what I found! (SQUEAL) only 3 out of the 14 have spliced their little shells.. must... let .... them.... be....

I promise to get better pics, I was a little shaky from excitement and camera battery was dying lol

Attachments

• Pips_edited-1.jpg
    Pips_edited-1.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 394
  • Baby Sunglows.jpg
    Baby Sunglows.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 394
Oooooh how exciting!!:D CONGRATS!!! It must be terribly hard to "let them be":p I can't imagine myself when that first time experience comes for me...

Great shots, please keep us posted!:)

I will be adding more pics throughout the process, I gotta get my magnifying lens on my camera and put it on the tri-pod to get some awesome pics.

Sweet first clutch!!! I bet you have some out by tonight!!

I hope some will be out by tonight. This sucks because I have no classes today so I'm home and I need to work on finals and projects but how can I!

That is SO cool! Save a boy for me :).

I can't wait to see these babies. I know they'll be amazing!

Will do Irish, I hope I have a few boys, Jessicat's clutch turned out pretty female heavy. I hope these guys have some neat motley patterns. I will probably wait to sex them till after they have shed and eaten.

Can you make it so you can see them without having to get them out and open everything up? I only had a few hatch on a weekend, but I was in the egg container like every 30 seconds. I just couldn't help myself! The only time they got any relief was when I went to bed.

OMG, and then poor Number One. I took about a hundred pics of him!!

You could make lists of names while you're waiting. Because it's virtually impossible to not call them anything!!

Can you make it so you can see them without having to get them out and open everything up? I only had a few hatch on a weekend, but I was in the egg container like every 30 seconds. I just couldn't help myself! The only time they got any relief was when I went to bed.

OMG, and then poor Number One. I took about a hundred pics of him!!

You could make lists of names while you're waiting. Because it's virtually impossible to not call them anything!!

Lol I moved the moss of the top of the eggs and the containers are clear so yes I can see them through the window in the incubator. Still only three pips. We shall see.

I was thinking of maybe naming them things but I may just number them.

Oooh! Sooo exciting! :) I'm new to the world of reptiles & love seeing everyone's pics, especially of the eggs pipping & the bubbas. Can't wait to see them when they finally emerge. Congratulations!

Congratulations! I know you've been antsy waiting for them! lol I can't wait to see them after they emerge!

haha, that's what I was doing!!

Oh man, it's a holiday too, so you could be home all day checking on them!! At least tomorrow you'll be able to leave to work on finals. That's funny, I wish I was at the studio right now as well!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Hope your gender ratio is a little more even than mine! (Could still be that my poping technique is not that great yet as well)

Can't wait to see those cute little faces!! :cheers:

Yea!! So exciting!! Can't wait to see what you end up with. We lost 4 more eggs from Blossom's group..so a total of 7 lost but out of 25, that isn't too bad..still one more looks kind of ?? too. So glad you have pippies!!!!!

Meet SUNBEAM!!! First Cozmic Cornz Baby Ever! :D

So I was pulling in from work and saw the light on in the bedroom and through the computer room window I see my boyfriend with a hatchling container in his hand. I was shocked that he was brave enough to get the little bugger out (I wanted to take pics of it before taking it out) but oh well, he picked the name "Sunbeam" off the list of 'Sun' names I have to give them. Weighing in at aprox. 8g a very healthy looking baby. Here he/she is #1 an amazing pin-stripe motley! (I was hoping for some cool patterns)

Attachments

• 1_Sunbeam_edited-1.jpg
    1_Sunbeam_edited-1.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 252
  • 1st Baby_edited-1.jpg
    1st Baby_edited-1.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 252
Back