• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Your least favorite

I'm not a fan of most amels. A nice candy cane or vivid sunglow is one thing, but the "blah" amels that are EVERYWHERE hold zero appeal for me.

:grin01: You might not have been around for this, but a certain member who's now left the site used to refer to amels as Vomitels.

I'm not a huge fan of Lavender. I am actually much more accepting now than I used to be. I thought everything Lavender was really ugly until I saw Plasmas and Anery Lavenders.

Perhaps it's the way they photograph with flash.. I think it's the lighter colors. I still don't love Lavs that much, and I'm really not into hypo Lavs. I think the Lavender Sunkisseds are really ugly.

Also, (Nanci, hide your eyes), as far as all of the white snakes go.. I could care less. A Blizzard or maybe a nice Snow Stripe means the same thing to me as.. well... Snow and Blizzard morphs with Diffused and Stripe and what not added.

I do like Opal Mots though.. strange, huh.

As far as Caramels go, I think they are one of the most under appreciated morphs out there. I like a nice Caramel, especially when their backgrounds are all silvery. The more Miami ish a Caramel is, the more I like it. I especially LOVE Caramel Motleys. I think they are just so nice and creamy looking, especially when they have a hint of silver in their backgrounds, I think they're lovely.

Ultra- that's another one. I just don't really get the attraction.
Didn't someone prove through breeding trials that their Gold Dust was a hybrid? I remember reading a thread like that, and I've just been a bit weary of the whole Ultra thing ever since.

Hrm.. this was a fun thread! :p

my least Fav would have to be buttler, Terrazzo the really pinks ones that are alsome clear is kind of crazy to anything with reds eyes they crep me out too. one of my favs has to be the Upper Keys. And one I saw it was pink and gray that i loved I think someone payed 600 for him/she

Brown snakes don't usually do it for me, so I'd have to say that Caramels aren't big favs of mine. Nor are Butters, except for Butter Mots, although I can't explain that part because I usually love bright colors. I love anything striped or motley, but I don't like "muddy looking" patterns. Except for Tesseras, I'm not fond of aberrant patterned snakes. I like symmetry too much, I guess :).

Ok, so I won't show Rory (my RO) this post from you... :nyah: :).
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Oh.....this is all in fun. I'm sure if anyone 'handed' me one.....well.....we all know how that goes....... :laugh:

I loooove white snakes.......just sayin
DYK, so Nitelion, we need to get you an avalanche or something.

I have discovered where my interests lie and don't lie in a weird way.
When I find I have to constantly go to iansvivarium to look up a morph...well, I must not be interested enough to remember.
I am always having to go look up the white snakes and the grey/brown snakes. :laugh:

Snow and anerys that have those yellow cheeks.

I'd love them if they didn't have the yellow cheeks. I just really like the clean colours and this ruins it for me.

I do NOT like scaleless but i don't really include them cause they are way different than color variants lol

Carmel or Normal Amel are my least favorite, yet a nice bright Butter is one of my favorite morphs. I like bright Normals but they have to have very vivid colors

I appreciate, but would not want, caramels, cinders, or dilutes. Any others, I have either a neutral or better reaction too. Just personal preference. :]

And I am sure many people like reverse Okeetees....but those are my very very very least favorite.
I cannot explain why, I just can't. Extreme reverse okeetees are even worse.

Woah, I was JUST about to add that I forgot to put in Reverse Okeetees. Okay, so Reverse Okeetees photograph nicely, and they look GREAT as hatchlings/ sub adults.. but

Adults have a tendency to develop yellow or lime green borders.. some thing that doesn't really show in many pictures. I didn't really notice this tinting until AFTER I owned one, and even then, flash kind of has a way of making it look nicer.

Anyway, this is what my high white RO turned into... I suppose some people might think this is cool looking, but it just didn't strike my fancy at all.
Snake076-1.jpg

Snake079.jpg

I hate to say it but I don't really like any form of the normal corns. I don't like the plain ones, the okeetee ones, or the miami ones. The only reason being is that I don't like brown, yellow or orange and these snakes have all my lest favorite colors lol.

Now that I've said that I do not hate these snakes by any means. I own one. But to make up for her colors she has a neat pattern. Plus she has cute little gray speckles on her nose that look like she has freckles. :D She actually might be hypo since she has no black on her at all.

If I could have a snake that was my favorite color it would have to be blue. To bad there aren't blue corn snakes...

Woah, I was JUST about to add that I forgot to put in Reverse Okeetees. Okay, so Reverse Okeetees photograph nicely, and they look GREAT as hatchlings/ sub adults.. but

Adults have a tendency to develop yellow or lime green borders.. some thing that doesn't really show in many pictures. I didn't really notice this tinting until AFTER I owned one, and even then, flash kind of has a way of making it look nicer.

Anyway, this is what my high white RO turned into... I suppose some people might think this is cool looking, but it just didn't strike my fancy at all.
Snake076-1.jpg

Snake079.jpg
Aw I think it does look cool. Looks like someone drew on the snake with a highlighter lol!

That lime border is amazing!!! There's no way it could stay white, because there is no white there. There is black, but the black is gone.

I was SOOOOOOOOO excited to find out that my peppermint, Petunia, has lime borders! And belly scales.

I am not big on the whiteish corn morphs, but if a leucistic morph was ever found in corns I would want one! I love leucistic black rats and texas rats and balls, etc... I think it's the darker eyes, on the white body. Exquisite.

I think the iridescent yellow green belly checks, borders, and blotches are really cool. That's why I picked my snow. The one morph I want over any other is strawberry, I've become obsessed with finding a strawberry breeder. I don't even know how much they cost.

I think the iridescent yellow green belly checks, borders, and blotches are really cool. That's why I picked my snow. The one morph I want over any other is strawberry, I've become obsessed with finding a strawberry breeder. I don't even know how much they cost.

I second that thought...diffused strawberry?? Dilute strawberry? charcoal Strawberry....Gets kinda Scary thinking about the possibilities! Anyway...my least favorite morph would have to be a Plain Anery A. But in combo's it works out nice. nothing like a Ghost stripe! whoa! other than that...love'em all.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Back